B1995 Concession 7 Road Brock, Ontario L0K 1A0

1300 sqft
2 Level Above Ground Pool Radiant Heat Acreage


Discover an exceptional opportunity in the northern region of GTA, perfect for various dreams and aspirations. Whether you're interested in investment prospects, a private vacation retreat, a hunter's paradise, or a hobby and professional farm close to Canada's largest market, this property is not to be missed. Sprawling over 103 acres and just an hour away from Markham/Richmond Hill, this land has been owned by the current senior owner for over 40 years, with potential frontage on Concession 8 once it opens. Enchantingly, 60% of the property is graced by invaluable, mature forest, while the remaining 40% is ideal for your farm operation. The rich sandy loam soil presents an excellent opportunity for cultivating vegetables, crops, and animal farming. Additionally, the property's proximity to the picturesque beaches of Lake Simcoe and Canal Lake in Kawartha Lakes, ON, offers opportunities for boating and fishing. Currently, the property features a 4-bedroom house with a 3-piece washroom and two outbuildings. It will be sold 'as is,' allowing you to mold it according to your vision. As the GTA population continues to boom, seize this golden chance to invest today and witness the value of your land soar in the coming years. The GPS address '30081 Thorah Side Rd, Beaverton, ON L0K 1A0' will guide you to the property. Simply continue on Concession 7 Rd eastward for a few hundred meters, and you'll spot the prominent 'For Sale' sign there. Act now for a promising future! (id:50886)

Property Details

MLS® Number H4169897
Property Type Agriculture
EquipmentType None
FarmType Farm, Hobby Farm
Features Hobby Farm, Crushed Stone Driveway
ParkingSpaceTotal 17
PoolType Above Ground Pool
RentalEquipmentType None


ArchitecturalStyle 2 Level
BasementType Crawl Space
ExteriorFinish Vinyl Siding
FoundationType Unknown
HeatingFuel Electric
HeatingType Radiant Heat
StoriesTotal 2
SizeExterior 1300 Sqft
SizeInterior 1300 Sqft
UtilityWater Drilled Well, Well


Detached Garage


Acreage Yes
Sewer Septic System
SizeFrontage 499 Ft
SizeIrregular 103.5
SizeTotal 103.5 Ac|101 - 150 Acres
SizeTotalText 103.5 Ac|101 - 150 Acres
SoilType Loam, Sand/gravel



Contact us for more information

Generating Captcha

Youming Zhao

Right At Home Realty
5111 New Street Unit 104
Burlington, Ontario L7L 1V2

Your Favourites


No Favourites Found